The moment of breastfeeding is special for mother and baby. It is common for parents to worry about colic and allergies that can be caused by the food ingested by the mother, thinking about this, it is common that this period of maternity covers a greater attention to the eating habits.
The consumption of nutraceuticals from our platform is not yet available, this is because we value your safety and well-being during this phase and for this, we do not continue with our steps.
We are working on a vertical that will serve you, but in the meantime, it is important to be careful with the foods you eat, check out the following tips:
- Foods rich in carbohydrates are important for the production of breast milk, such as: sweet potatoes, cassava roots and yams;
- Attention to caffeine, present especially in coffee, mate tea, black tea, green tea, and chocolate, can cause colic in the baby.
- Beans, cabbage, and sweet potatoes are extremely nutritious and do not cause colic;
- Prefer to follow a diet similar to the one consumed during pregnancy, because the baby already has a relationship with these substances since the amniotic fluid;
- Invest in fruits, greens, and vegetables; they are rich sources of vitamins and minerals that are important for this phase;
- As the person closest to the child, the mother must be aware of any relationship between colic and specific foods. Even not being present in the medical indications, each one can respond differently, presenting colic or not to the same substances.